Buy Prints Here

Monday, January 6, 2014

1000 Paper Cranes

In my "free time" - You, know the 4 hour chunk between 10:30PM,  when my son goes to bed and 1:30 AM, when my husband gets up for work that I'm wide awake.  So, in this time I do things.  In the last 6 months or so I had been working on folding 1,000 origami paper cranes.  I would also take a break to fold origami squrriels for my brother.
Photo copyright my brother
(He's a weirdo - we have the same parents after all.)

 I am still working on on hanging them at the moment. Here they are:
Seconds after this he flopped
 face first into the pile.
Sorry there is no picture of that
Rigby, of course could not resist the 
paper/bird combo before him.  






As per the legend I folded them all myself. Now that these are done I will be waiting with great anticipation for all that good luck that comes with the task. Any minute now...


P.S. I'm still painting.  I'll put some work in progress up soon.  I started on a bigger canvass and it is taking equally longer to finish.  I'll be going back to smaller scale shortly.  Any custom orders are expidited at the highest priority, of course!

No comments: